Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your life. For most of us, it’s our biggest investment. Between searching for the right home, in the right neighborhood, with the best schools, you have enough on your plate. It’s important to streamline the process as much as possible, and pre-approval is a great way to do that.
Pre-approval is a commitment on the part of a lender. The pre-approval process will let you know how much a lender is will to lend based on your financial situation. Getting Pre-Approved early in the process of buying a home allows you to get an accurate idea of what you can afford. Having a pre-approval letter indicates you have done your homework and you are ready to buy. If you are buying a bank-owned home, a pre-approval letter is necessary with any offer.
• Driver’s License or government issued photo identification
• Social security card
• One month's worth of paycheck stubs (all borrowers)
• Last two years W2‘s (all borrowers)
• Last two years filed federal tax returns (including all schedules)
• Last two months bank statements (all pages – front and back)
• Purchase Sales Contract (signed, dated, and initialed by all parties)
• Copy of current homeowner’s insurance policy (if refinancing)
• Evidence of additional income (e.g. SSI, Retirement, etc.) (if necessary)
• Home Inspection report (highly suggested on purchase transactions)
Contact us now, and we'll get started on the pre-approval process.
Look to Equisouth Mortgage, Inc. to help you get pre-approval on your loan. We can also help you with every aspect of the home buying process, as well as refinancing and debt consolidation. Let our dedicated team help you make the biggest investment of your life.
No prepayment penalty on any loan!
Here yesterday, here today, here tomorrow.
No application fees. Free prequalification.
We had been to several local banks and could not get a loan. A friend told us to go talk to Morris at Equisouth Mortgage. We did and he made it so easy for us! We are now so happy in our own home! Now we don’t have to rent anymore!
-Nathan & Rebecca